You’re probably aware of a few of the roles needed to sustain a positive culture of change and innovation. But it’s worth confirming for yourself. Take a look at the critical process roles we’ve learnt are ‘MUST HAVES’ if you want to drive a culture of positive change.
Join this webinar to learn how global technology leader Ricoh Australia has successfully introduced a standardized approach to process mapping. Declan O’Reilly, Business Excellence Manager at Ricoh will provide a first-hand account of their process mapping journey, sharing lessons learned and some of the immediate benefits the organization has realized including:
• More effective process creation, capture and communication
• Empowering teams across the organization to deliver a consistent customer experience
• Simplifying external and financial audit processes
• Ensuring adherence to quality and compliance requirements critical to their carbon neutral status
• Better management and communication of client SLAs
There are no products in your shopping cart.
BPMInstitute.org provides training courses online and in person for individuals and groups. View courses related to the material you are reading on this page.BPM 101Decision Management and Business Rules 101OpEx 101Agile Business Analysis 101Methodologies and Approaches for BPMView the Learning Path for more courses »