Pierre Gagné, FCIP, is President of PSG Inc. For the last 35 years, he has been assisting insurance companies in their quest for growth and profitability through the practical use of information technology. He has worked on the business and IT side of the industry.
Pierre has built an international reputation in Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand and Europe. Before PSG Inc., Pierre was director in Newlink Group, co-partner in an independent consulting firm, Director of the world insurance practice at DMR Group Inc., and manager of Information Services in the areas of Strategic Planning and Change Management with major insurance organizations. Pierre is also President of NorthView Knowledge Corporation, a company focused on financial services industry best practices and President of Insurance Frameworks a distribution company for industry knowledge.
Specialties:- Consultant en gestion/Management Consulting
- Stratégies d'affaires et de TI/Business and IT strategies
- Architecture d'entreprise - affaire et TI/Enterprise business and IT architecture
- Amélioration des processus/Process improvement
- Définition des besoins d'affaires/Business requirements for technology
- Gestion des implantations/Implementation management
- Gestion de projet/Project Management
- Sélection de logiciels/Software selection