Digital Business: From Process Improvement to Driving Big Change
Facing continual digital disruption, companies are rethinking their business models and reinventing their processes to transform business operations for the digital age.
Traditional BPM has driven tremendous efficiencies and cost reductions. Now the challenge is to apply BPM to drive growth.
Key challenges are:
- Shifting investments toward projects that drive growth, while continuing to reduce costs
- Understanding what steps you can take to drive business transformation
- Updating your BPM mindset to tackle disruptive changes in the digital economy
- Demonstrating the growing relevance of your BPM initiatives to senior management by quantifying impact on business performance results
- Prioritizing process reinvention opportunities in the age of digitalization
- Building buy-in and gain adoption for BPM and the resulting organizational changes
- Building the skills needed to establish yourself as a business transformation leader